First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
In this context, a virtual network is any grouping of machines that match a set criteria.
- All desktop machines or servers.
- All windows machines, server or desktop.
- All machines that are a part of your eCommerce infrastructure.
- Switches, routers, firewalls, web server, proxy, load balancer and database are a few examples.
Virtual networks may contain hosts that are not part of your network.
- A web service or VPN would be two examples.
Each “virtual network” should have a separate secure perimeter.