First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Problems with a stage three network.
There are some security concerns with stage three.
- How can you trust the remote site to be secure?
- Are they as secure as you are?
- If their security changed, how would you know?
- Is your application aware of the remote site's security and able to adapt if their security changes?
- Do you have any way to determine how secure your partner's partners are?
- Would your partner share this information even if it was available?
How do you maintain the security of such a network?